- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 4
- FAQ: The Comey Hearing
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 3
- The Comey Conundrum: When Will the Hammer Fall?
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 2
- An Excerpt from Pax Americana
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 1
- If Trump is Innocent, He HIMSELF Should Call for a Special Prosecutor
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
Author Archives: Billy The Poet
If you’d rather not read a long essay about the Trump/Russia quid pro quo, here is a poem. Continue reading
Some light verse / from the hearse / Of our democratic system.
If a train is leaving New York at 4:03 pm, carrying 100 pounds of Trump hair, and another train is leaving Chicago at exactly the same time, carrying all the grain in the pyramids, at what point do the American people wake up?
The men and women / Running for highest office / Warts, haiku, and all.
A septet of awfulness.
The field of hopefuls, and the rest of us hope less.
Stuff I read in the New York Times / In rhymes.
And now, your moment of Zen.