- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 2)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 1)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Trump and Trade
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Worst Americans: Scott Pruitt
- Worst Americans: Dan Scavino, Jr.
- Worst Americans: Mitch McConnell
- Worst Americans: Melania Trump
- Worst Americans: Paul Ryan is a Pre-existing Condition
- Worst Americans: Cruel DeVos
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Author Archives: Danbert Nobacon
Danbert Nobacon on Chumbawamba and “Tubthumper,” war and peace, the axis of dissent, and how we can’t control responses to our art. Continue reading
Wherein Danbert Nobacon and Regina Spektor demonstrate in a jail cell that love is older than religion.
Wherein Danbert Nobacon calls out the United States government for its avarice in pretending the War on Terror is not actually a pretext for a corporate version of Endless War.
Danbert Nobacon turns fifty-one today, but still manages to prove, both scientifically and empirically, that he remains as Punk as F**K.
Wherein Danbert Nobacon revels in the notion of the elusive English Christmas Kiss.
Danbert Nobacon reports from Manhattan in 2025, where polar bears are being relocated to the South Pole, Jenna Bush is president, and a Wall of malls protects the city from the impending super-storm and refugees from New Jersey.
Smart lies, says Danbert Nobacon, are the constituent particles that make up the fog that is carefully crafted to prevent us connecting the real political dots, ensuring the continued protection of power.
An economy based on fossil fuel reaps disgusting profits for Big Oil, while fomenting war and destroying the planet. Danbert Nobacon investigates.