- Against Active Measures: Take the Fight to the Russians
- After Comey: Will Democracy Die in Darkness?
- Trump White House Succession Planning: A Loyalty Day Thought Experiment
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- An Outsider’s Guide to the 2017 French Election
- How Deep is Your Treason? The Three Tiers of Trump/Russia
- Trump/Russia Has Entered the Third and Final Act
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Author Archives: Danbert Nobacon
Danbert Nobacon on Chumbawamba and “Tubthumper,” war and peace, the axis of dissent, and how we can’t control responses to our art. Continue reading
Wherein Danbert Nobacon and Regina Spektor demonstrate in a jail cell that love is older than religion.
Wherein Danbert Nobacon calls out the United States government for its avarice in pretending the War on Terror is not actually a pretext for a corporate version of Endless War.
Danbert Nobacon turns fifty-one today, but still manages to prove, both scientifically and empirically, that he remains as Punk as F**K.
Wherein Danbert Nobacon revels in the notion of the elusive English Christmas Kiss.
Danbert Nobacon reports from Manhattan in 2025, where polar bears are being relocated to the South Pole, Jenna Bush is president, and a Wall of malls protects the city from the impending super-storm and refugees from New Jersey.
Smart lies, says Danbert Nobacon, are the constituent particles that make up the fog that is carefully crafted to prevent us connecting the real political dots, ensuring the continued protection of power.
An economy based on fossil fuel reaps disgusting profits for Big Oil, while fomenting war and destroying the planet. Danbert Nobacon investigates.