- An Interview with D. Foy–Part 1
- Writing an Elegy for Ellicott City While Reading T.S. Eliot
- What the Tumor Left Behind
- Mark Your Calendar: September 26 is When Trump Will Implode
- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Twenty-five Women I Fell in Love With Before I Was Twenty-five
- Baby Foodie
- With The Ringer and “Any Given Wednesday,” Bill Simmons Jumps the Shark
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Author Archives: Diana Spechler
Diana Spechler goes home for the holidays. To Staten Island for her first Christmas. Continue reading
In which Diana Spechler falls in love with a variety of dancing men.
In which Diana Spechler recalls her childhood political ambitions and her eleven-year-old breasts.
In which Diana Spechler seeks revenge in the Middle East.
In which Diana Spechler reminisces about her college boyfriend, who thought he was Jesus.