- An Interview with D. Foy–Part 1
- Writing an Elegy for Ellicott City While Reading T.S. Eliot
- What the Tumor Left Behind
- Mark Your Calendar: September 26 is When Trump Will Implode
- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Twenty-five Women I Fell in Love With Before I Was Twenty-five
- Baby Foodie
- With The Ringer and “Any Given Wednesday,” Bill Simmons Jumps the Shark
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Author Archives: Dennie Wendt
Club Soccer (and following it) is the cure to what ails the world. Dennie Wendt on football (not the US’s) aka the world’s game. Continue reading
Wherein Dennie Wendt breaks down the college football bowl schedule so hard there is literally no reason to watch a single game, let alone listen to three words from Kirk Herbstreit.
Wherein Dennie Wendt gets all Gallup and shows how the average American voter can have way more fun this campaign season.
Everything you need to know about America’s Favorite Sport, which is less than you think.
Wherein Dennie Wendt goes way down low, delivering an insider’s guide to the political and social truths inside the painted area.
In which Dennie Wendt discusses the discovery of the particle that may unlock the secrets of the universe — and other, more important, things that have happened recently.
Captain America, The Earl of Grantham & The Office of Deliverance: The New BBC Comedy “Twenty Twelve”
In which Dennie Wendt raves about “Captain America” and “Twenty Twelve,” the new BBC comedy starring “Downton Abbey”‘s Hugh Bonneville about a (make-believe?) team trying to deliver the Olympic Games to London.