- Against Active Measures: Take the Fight to the Russians
- After Comey: Will Democracy Die in Darkness?
- Trump White House Succession Planning: A Loyalty Day Thought Experiment
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- An Outsider’s Guide to the 2017 French Election
- How Deep is Your Treason? The Three Tiers of Trump/Russia
- Trump/Russia Has Entered the Third and Final Act
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Author Archives: Elissa Schappell
Elissa Schappell’s notes from the 2016 Republican National Convention. Continue reading
Evangelical Protester Barbie, Anti-Abortion Gynecologist Ken, Unwanted Pregnancy Skipper, and more!
Here’s what Elissa Schappell expects to hear from the Republican spin doctors.
A President Romney would run the U S of A in the same way he ran the Olympics. Get ready for some Games!
Elissa Schappell gets behind the turntables and DJ’s the GOP Convention.
The Church of Latter-Day Saints has posthumously baptized millions of “gentiles,” including Anne Frank, Albert Einstein, Adolph Hitler, and Barack Obama’s mother. Elissa Schappell would like someone to grill Mitt Romney on this.
In which Elissa Schappell proposes some euphemisms Michigan Republicans can use for the word “vagina.”
In which Elissa Schappell suggests that Mitt Romney’s pranks are about as funny as an ad for Belvedere vodka.
Teen pregnancy rates are at their lowest in thirty years, the lowest they’ve been since 1940 when the CDC started keeping count. So why does the GOP keep pushing “Abstinence-Only” education? Elissa Schappell investigates.