- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Moscow on the Potomac: February is Going According to Putin’s Plan
- The Week in Bad Poems: The Ballad of Trump and Putin
- Participation Trophy Politics
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- We Can Fight Lies with Facts…Until They Take the Internet Away
- How to Prepare the Press for War
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
- Tiny Crowds, Tiny Hands vs. Huge Crowds, Huge Hearts
- 5 Tips for Surviving as Female
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
Author Archives: Elissa Schappell
Elissa Schappell’s notes from the 2016 Republican National Convention. Continue reading
Evangelical Protester Barbie, Anti-Abortion Gynecologist Ken, Unwanted Pregnancy Skipper, and more!
Here’s what Elissa Schappell expects to hear from the Republican spin doctors.
A President Romney would run the U S of A in the same way he ran the Olympics. Get ready for some Games!
Elissa Schappell gets behind the turntables and DJ’s the GOP Convention.
The Church of Latter-Day Saints has posthumously baptized millions of “gentiles,” including Anne Frank, Albert Einstein, Adolph Hitler, and Barack Obama’s mother. Elissa Schappell would like someone to grill Mitt Romney on this.
In which Elissa Schappell proposes some euphemisms Michigan Republicans can use for the word “vagina.”
In which Elissa Schappell suggests that Mitt Romney’s pranks are about as funny as an ad for Belvedere vodka.
Teen pregnancy rates are at their lowest in thirty years, the lowest they’ve been since 1940 when the CDC started keeping count. So why does the GOP keep pushing “Abstinence-Only” education? Elissa Schappell investigates.