- An Interview with D. Foy–Part 1
- Writing an Elegy for Ellicott City While Reading T.S. Eliot
- What the Tumor Left Behind
- Mark Your Calendar: September 26 is When Trump Will Implode
- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Twenty-five Women I Fell in Love With Before I Was Twenty-five
- Baby Foodie
- With The Ringer and “Any Given Wednesday,” Bill Simmons Jumps the Shark
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Author Archives: Greg Olear
At the debate, the real Donald Trump will appear. Sad! Continue reading
In which I make it with two of my favorite writers. And by “it,” I mean “conversation.”
Two media launches, two failures. It’s like Mookie Wilson hit not one but TWO ground balls to first base, and Bill Buckner botched them both.
Let’s hope Hillary is a better candidate than Joe Quimby.
The Sanders dream is over. It’s time to wake up and smell the coffee that Hillary has been brewing since the 3AM wake-up call.
Greg Olear watches detectives, among other things.
These hits, that ice cold Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold.
Everything you wanted to know about Common Core testing standards but you didn’t have time to ask because you’re teaching to the test.
Today is my birthday. Here are some random thoughts, most of them not birthday related, which you should read because hey, it’s my birthday. Also: there are jokes.