- The American Scream #4: Found in Translation (50 Things You Don’t Mean and What You Really Do)
- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Mourning Becomes Leonora: For a German Shepherd
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
- The Sinister History of U-Shaped Toilet Seats
- Monday Rock City: Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Ace Frehley Talks Sobriety, Space Travel & Making Peace with KISS
- The Political Education of an American Kid, 1973 v 2016
- How I Became Pretentious
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
Author Archives: Greg Olear
The Sanders dream is over. It’s time to wake up and smell the coffee that Hillary has been brewing since the 3AM wake-up call. Continue reading
Greg Olear watches detectives, among other things.
These hits, that ice cold Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold.
Everything you wanted to know about Common Core testing standards but you didn’t have time to ask because you’re teaching to the test.
Today is my birthday. Here are some random thoughts, most of them not birthday related, which you should read because hey, it’s my birthday. Also: there are jokes.
Barack and Bernie, Biden and Benghazi, Warren and Whitewater…meh. Why every progressive American should be backing Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Greg Olear’s projections for the new season of Dancing with the Stars.