- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 2)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 1)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Trump and Trade
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Worst Americans: Scott Pruitt
- Worst Americans: Dan Scavino, Jr.
- Worst Americans: Mitch McConnell
- Worst Americans: Melania Trump
- Worst Americans: Paul Ryan is a Pre-existing Condition
- Worst Americans: Cruel DeVos
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Author Archives: Jeff Nishball
Live by the list, die by the list. And now Jeff Nishball is brushing up his holiday list. Continue reading
The floors, in particular the flooring, that is enough to drive (nearly) a wedge between Jeff Nishball and his boyfriend…
A man was killed last Friday night. A gay man in the West Village. Jeff Nishball writes about Mark Carson’s murder and the state of homophobia today.
Jeff Nishball takes on grammar, friends, and parents — not to mention dangling prepositions, absolutes made more absolute, homonyms, and pronunciations.
In which Jeff Nishball turns into a germaphobe. The sort who tries to discern a sniffle before accepting a kiss. Or a handshake. Or a hello.
Into the closet to clean out demons, Jeff Nishball realizes that his hoarding goes deeper than his cupboards