- козырь: Trump Treason Power Rankings (Week 37)
- козырь: Trump Treason Power Rankings (Week 36)
- Pillory Clinton: Stop Blaming Hillary, It’s Not Her Fault
- How Russia Infiltrated the Trump Campaign & Stole the Election (Abridged)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Beyond Belief: Trump, Treason & the Failure of Imagination
- Baby-Boom Benedict Arnold: The Six Emerging Villains of the Russia Story
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Author Archives: Kurt Baumeister
Kurt Baumeister’s debut novel, a satirical thriller entitled Pax Americana, will be released on March 15th by Stalking Horse Press. Early notices have been strong including praise from Weeklings Founding Editor Sean Beaudoin and bestselling authors Darin Strauss and Caroline … Continue reading
Kurt Baumeister and John Updike met once upon a time. The event probably wasn’t memorable for Updike, but it was for Baumeister.
Part 2 of Kurt Baumeister’s discussion with author D. Foy wherein the topic turns to matters as diverse as Foy’s literary influences and a dog named Mrs. Roosevelt. And there’s an excerpt from Patricide!
In Part 1 of their two-part conversation, D. Foy and Kurt Baumeister discuss time, fathers, religion, capitalism, the state of literary fiction, and D.’s bold new book, Patricide.
If you’re not scared, you should be. Donald Trump’s America has never been closer to a reality.
You said it but you absolutely don’t mean it.