- Deaths of Distant Friends (or, John Updike Fucking Rocks)
- An Interview with D. Foy–Part 1
- Writing an Elegy for Ellicott City While Reading T.S. Eliot
- What the Tumor Left Behind
- Mark Your Calendar: September 26 is When Trump Will Implode
- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Twenty-five Women I Fell in Love With Before I Was Twenty-five
- Baby Foodie
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Author Archives: Peter Mountford
Peter Mountford wrestles around with young scions and dueling boy wonders, Chris Hughes and Sean Eldridge. Continue reading
Peter Mountford laments the hollow victory that is the resurrection of Arrested Development.
Peter Mountford lays down the hammer. Want to write? You need to read this list. And live by it. No shoes, no shirt, no service.
Peter Mountford embraces an unexpected parenting method based on the Christmases of his youth.
Wherein Peter Mountford examines the “gloriously ungainly” new direction of publishing–the forced merger—and makes friends with a legion of authors with a novel suggestion for compensation.