- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Moscow on the Potomac: February is Going According to Putin’s Plan
- The Week in Bad Poems: The Ballad of Trump and Putin
- Participation Trophy Politics
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- We Can Fight Lies with Facts…Until They Take the Internet Away
- How to Prepare the Press for War
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
- Tiny Crowds, Tiny Hands vs. Huge Crowds, Huge Hearts
- 5 Tips for Surviving as Female
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
Author Archives: Sean Beaudoin
Join Kelloggs and other companies that now refuse to do business with Brietbart by taking this easy direct action. Continue reading
It’s entirely possible that there’s a musical solution to all this, and that the wisdom of those who have recently left us should not be squandered.
President Hillary can make it all better with these 25 easy-to-enact and non-partisan steps, and then take the weekend off. American actually can be (fixed) Made Great Again.
Still an undecided voter? Take the Wiener/Trump test and immediately solve the problem.
Sean Beaudoin calls Sean Hannity, gets no response.
A random and possibly embarrassing list of crushes, inane longings, smoldering gazes, and youthful inamoratas. “Deep down, all we really want is to be righteously hated by a woman not even deigning to put effort into her pretense of love.”
Words describe everything and nothing. Language inspires and uplifts, retards, and destroys.