- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Trump and Trade
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Worst Americans: Scott Pruitt
- Worst Americans: Dan Scavino, Jr.
- Worst Americans: Mitch McConnell
- Worst Americans: Melania Trump
- Worst Americans: Paul Ryan is a Pre-existing Condition
- Worst Americans: Cruel DeVos
- Germs, Guns & Trumpcare: With Cruel Health Bill, GOP is Playing with Fire
- Beyond Belief: Trump, Treason & the Failure of Imagination
- Baby-Boom Benedict Arnold: The Six Emerging Villains of the Russia Story
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Author Archives: Sean Murphy
Never mind Trump: one need look no further than Betsy DeVos to understand the true depravity of the contemporary state of all-things GOP. Continue reading
In Trump’s America, everyone can live vicariously, eliminating doubt, self-discipline and consequences.
It’s 2017: are you going to believe Trump or your lying eyes?
As Nietzsche once said, “When you stare into the abyss, Mike Pence stares back into you…”
The only time Democrats love firearms is when they enter a circular firing squad…
Thom Jones was not a one-shot wunderkind so much as a career scrapper who banged back at a world intent on beating the shit out of him.
Your opinion on whether Deckard is human or replicant might offer insight into your philosophy regarding morality, and even existence.
If you’re unwilling to pay your fair share for the services that often make America exceptional, you’re letting the country know no rules can, or should, apply to you.