- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 7: Dinner with Pence
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- An Outsider’s Guide to the 2017 French Election
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 6
- How Deep is Your Treason? The Three Tiers of Trump/Russia
- Trump/Russia Has Entered the Third and Final Act
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 5
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Author Archives: A Weeklings Special Feature
Every single thing we shouldn’t be talking about now combined in one easy-to-swallow gel cap. Continue reading
Whitney Collins, Matthew Norman, Anna March, Kurt Baumeister, Chloe Pantazi, Tom Gualtieri, Sean Beaudoin and Greg Olear on what we can expect in Season 7.
We break down the REAL winners and losers from last night’s extravaganza.
Barack Obama’s speech last night at the DNC inspired 9 million tweets—52,757 a minute, a new Twitter record. Here are 33 responses to the President’s speech, mostly culled from those 9,000,000 140-character dispatches.
We know what Sean Beaudoin’s “666 Mix” is. Now the rest of the Weeklings crew — Elissa Schappell, Alex Clark, Greg Olear, Jennifer Kabat, Dennie Wendt, Janet Steen, and Diana Spechler — reveal their own private soundtracks to Hell.
Missing “Mad Men” this week? Fix yourself an old-fashioned, fire up a Lucky Strike, and read this collection of short Sterling Cooper Draper Price-inspired pieces by Sean Beaudoin, Elisabeth Dahl, Christine Grillo, Matthew Norman, Bethany Saltman, Stephanie St. John, and Greg Olear.