- Deaths of Distant Friends (or, John Updike Fucking Rocks)
- An Interview with D. Foy–Part 1
- Writing an Elegy for Ellicott City While Reading T.S. Eliot
- What the Tumor Left Behind
- Mark Your Calendar: September 26 is When Trump Will Implode
- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Twenty-five Women I Fell in Love With Before I Was Twenty-five
- Baby Foodie
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Author Archives: Tom Gualtieri
He’d be amusing, sort of, if he weren’t so powerful. Continue reading
On the subject of movie titles, Tom Gualtieri has the last word.
Game of Thrones is the ultimate in horror, Tom Gualtieri says.
Tom Gualtieri wonders what to do about Arizona’s “gay panic,” and gets an answer from RuPaul.
For Valentine’s Day, Tom Gualtieri searches in, out, up, down and all around for the perfect automated lover.
Tom Gualtieri tells you why your kisses under the mistletoe are all wrong and how you can improve them.