- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Bern
- How Sad the Exodus: Teaching Men’s Creative Writing in a County Jail
- Baby Foodie
- Literary Seductions: Twenty Books To Hook Up To
- With The Ringer and “Any Given Wednesday,” Bill Simmons Jumps the Shark
- 50 Bullet Points Concerning America’s Gun Psychosis
- Why I’m Opting Out of a Revolution
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- RNC: Not For Me
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
Category Archives: Christmas
Robert Burke Warren’s Yuletide of death, porn, and a hippie angel. Continue reading
In this holiday trilogy that should be read around the fire, Lawrence Benner brilliantly captures the heart and soul of Christmas. Plus evil, redemption, and the lifting of veils.
Tom Gualtieri tells you why your kisses under the mistletoe are all wrong and how you can improve them.
Is the Santa Myth good for kids?
Tom Gualtieri reflects on winters spent in Syracuse, N.Y.—including the tragic one in 1988.
Jeff Nishball makes the case for Christmas, forsaking the Menorah for Santa, trees, glitter and tinsel. Truly all that shines is….
But will it make you happy? In Jennifer Kabat’s case, probably not. And why she doesn’t want presents. Okay some presents. Okay I want the thing that will make me…
Learning from Jingle Bell Rock, Amanda Nazario discovers the joy of Christmas – and music. And Christmas music.