- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 7: Dinner with Pence
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- An Outsider’s Guide to the 2017 French Election
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 6
- How Deep is Your Treason? The Three Tiers of Trump/Russia
- Trump/Russia Has Entered the Third and Final Act
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 5
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- An Excerpt from Pax Americana
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Category Archives: Christmas
Robert Burke Warren’s Yuletide of death, porn, and a hippie angel. Continue reading
In this holiday trilogy that should be read around the fire, Lawrence Benner brilliantly captures the heart and soul of Christmas. Plus evil, redemption, and the lifting of veils.
Tom Gualtieri tells you why your kisses under the mistletoe are all wrong and how you can improve them.
Is the Santa Myth good for kids?
Tom Gualtieri reflects on winters spent in Syracuse, N.Y.—including the tragic one in 1988.
Jeff Nishball makes the case for Christmas, forsaking the Menorah for Santa, trees, glitter and tinsel. Truly all that shines is….
But will it make you happy? In Jennifer Kabat’s case, probably not. And why she doesn’t want presents. Okay some presents. Okay I want the thing that will make me…
Learning from Jingle Bell Rock, Amanda Nazario discovers the joy of Christmas – and music. And Christmas music.