- Shocked GOP Leaders: “Trump Can’t Say That About White Women!”
- Trump is a Piece of Shit, and This Disqualifies Him From Being President
- Clementine, Aloft
- The Worst People in America: Donald Trump
- They Found Him in Vegas: The Guy Who Did It, the House Next Door
- Catching Us at a Bad Time
- The Island of Apples
- 104 Weeks of The Weeklings: The Best of Our First Two Years
- The Skinner Box
- Blue Spark, Part I
- Ronald Reagan, The Greatest President Who Ever Lived
- Delmark Records 1965
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The Shame of Fat-Shaming
Category Archives: Memoir
In an excerpt from his memoir-in-progress, Cooking the Octopus, writer John Domini tells of a sweltering Naples afternoon spent as a painter’s subject. Continue reading
Dogs, dads and girls bearing cannolis. Joe will never forget July, 2016.
Kindles, TED talks, yoga shreds, and memes: in the end, maybe there is no real accounting for time.
Kurt Baumeister and John Updike met once upon a time. The event probably wasn’t memorable for Updike, but it was for Baumeister.
Litsa Dremousis explores if unfettered optimism in the face of a few mutated cells is what ultimately ended her relationship.
Shannon Sankey reflects on her teaching experiences at a county jail.
After 46 spins around the sun, you probably haven’t had an especially worthwhile time if you don’t have some opinions you’re willing to stand by.
How does devotion apply to writing, and how does one cultivate a practice out of purposeful repetition?