- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 4
- FAQ: The Comey Hearing
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 3
- The Comey Conundrum: When Will the Hammer Fall?
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 2
- An Excerpt from Pax Americana
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 1
- If Trump is Innocent, He HIMSELF Should Call for a Special Prosecutor
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
Category Archives: My Year of Horror
When is a myth like a horror movie or when is reality like a myth? Tom Gualtieri concludes his year of horror with five films that send their heroes into the darkness. Continue reading
Disturbed, possessed, infected, supernaturally influenced or preternaturally gifted, the children of this month’s brood are only slightly more terrifying than the roaming packs of precocious preschoolers on Manhattan’s Upper West Side.
See a severed head talk! See deranged blondes! See Lyle Waggoner naked! See the best worst movies in this month’s installment of MY YEAR OF HORROR.
Bugs! Aliens! Missing links! And monsters! This month in MY YEAR OF HORROR, Tom Gualtieri feels the wrath of Mother Nature.
April showers of blood bring strange May flowers in Tom Gualtieri’s month of hybrid horror.
With the release of Evil Dead today and the death of Roger Ebert yesterday, Tom Gualtieri reflects on his despair at the equation of gore with fear.
Your shrink will have a field day with this month’s twisted psychotics, neurotics and schizophrenics, coming around to fill your life with horror.
Burn your old Valentines and keep your bunnies close. February, in Tom Gualtieri’s YEAR OF HORROR, is the month of love gone bad.