- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 7: Dinner with Pence
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- An Outsider’s Guide to the 2017 French Election
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 6
- How Deep is Your Treason? The Three Tiers of Trump/Russia
- Trump/Russia Has Entered the Third and Final Act
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 5
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Category Archives: Politics
Everything you wanted to know about this year’s French presidential hopefuls but were afraid to pronounce. Continue reading
In Trump’s America, everyone can live vicariously, eliminating doubt, self-discipline and consequences.
What can hold you through the hate? Khirad Siddiqui on embracing hijab and Malcolm X and finding a new world in our world.
Net Neutrality is in peril. Aaron Dietz lays out a plan to protect your Internet from Trump. Resist!
Winnow the ranks, distract him, then catch him off-guard: rules for the next Trump press conference.
It’s 2017: are you going to believe Trump or your lying eyes?
The president-elect is the stuff of nightmares and bad television, but the resistance is stronger than he knows.