- Shocked GOP Leaders: “Trump Can’t Say That About White Women!”
- Trump is a Piece of Shit, and This Disqualifies Him From Being President
- Clementine, Aloft
- The Worst People in America: Donald Trump
- They Found Him in Vegas: The Guy Who Did It, the House Next Door
- Catching Us at a Bad Time
- The Island of Apples
- 104 Weeks of The Weeklings: The Best of Our First Two Years
- The Skinner Box
- Blue Spark, Part I
- Ronald Reagan, The Greatest President Who Ever Lived
- Delmark Records 1965
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The Shame of Fat-Shaming
Category Archives: Politics
If you’re unwilling to pay your fair share for the services that often make America exceptional, you’re letting the country know no rules can, or should, apply to you. Continue reading
Sean Beaudoin calls Sean Hannity, gets no response.
F.C. Brown Cloud posits that in America, only mythical violence commands respect
At the debate, the real Donald Trump will appear. Sad!
If you’re not scared, you should be. Donald Trump’s America has never been closer to a reality.
Elissa Schappell’s notes from the 2016 Republican National Convention.
Words describe everything and nothing. Language inspires and uplifts, retards, and destroys.
Let’s hope Hillary is a better candidate than Joe Quimby.