- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 4
- FAQ: The Comey Hearing
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 3
- The Comey Conundrum: When Will the Hammer Fall?
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 2
- An Excerpt from Pax Americana
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 1
- If Trump is Innocent, He HIMSELF Should Call for a Special Prosecutor
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
Category Archives: Power Trio
Power Trio: Three Songs that Were Cynically Ripped Off, Played Worse Than the Originals, and then Financially Exploited
The intrepid Sean Beaudoin delivers three airtight cases against some of the most egregious, soul-sucking rip-offs in music history. Continue reading
Gloria Harrison relates the exquisite agony of sharing a first name with not one, but three iconic songs.
To locate the true spirit of the 80s , we must look beyond Boy George and Cyndi Lauper to these less-obvious tracks.
Power Trio: 3 Songs That May Help Make You Feel Like You’re Still Slightly Cool While Pulling Out of the Parking Lot at the End of a Frustrating Work Day
Growing up in New Jersey means that most people will never let you forget it, especially people from New York, and even more especially people who have recently moved to New York from somewhere in the Midwest.
Hard-touring electric troubadour Gooding offers three songs that are guaranteed to push you through the final thirty minutes of a long, lonely, late night drive.
Ben Tanzer examines an emotionally-charged incident with his sons and offers three surprising sonic gems to soothe his savage parental beast.
bree, Nashville’s Gibson-wielding rock sensation, revisits the perilous moment when she realized that she loved her dog far more than her drama queen…er, boyfriend.
Blaise Allysen Kearsley waxes nostalgic for her Gen X youth.