- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Moscow on the Potomac: February is Going According to Putin’s Plan
- The Week in Bad Poems: The Ballad of Trump and Putin
- Participation Trophy Politics
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- We Can Fight Lies with Facts…Until They Take the Internet Away
- How to Prepare the Press for War
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
- Tiny Crowds, Tiny Hands vs. Huge Crowds, Huge Hearts
- 5 Tips for Surviving as Female
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
Category Archives: Travel
When Timothy Braun’s beloved travel companion Dusty had a bump on his tail, the news was shattering. A story of the hand-drawn stars aligning on the walls of a plastic Elizabethan collar. Continue reading
Southern California’s Kailynn von Kronemann recalls the coldest winter she’s ever spent.
Ben Fergusson on tthe Bio-Mutti, Berlin’s new “bio-mother” and how she’s changing the city.
In the last leg of Timothy Braun’s road trip with his dog Dusty, the pair cross the Rocky Mountains, meet a rock star in yuppified Boulder, choose love over ghosts and celebrate with a bone-shaped cake. Also starring Spider-Man, Haruki Murakami, Thurston Moore, and a horse named Katy.
Nathaniel Missildine shows how to manage the soaring highs and crashing lows of foreign travel
In part III of Timothy Braun’s road-trip adventure with his dog Dusty, he heads up the West Coast in search of family and lost friends, finding something deeper about the Supreme Fiction – and life.
In part II of Timothy Braun’s road-trip adventure, he and his loyal(ish) dog Dusty hit the road to Santa Barbara and points north – from football to tattoos, Louie CK to gun violence.
What plays in China is not what plays in Peoria, Scott Abrahams observes.
I want to like Disney World. I really do.