- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Bern
- How Sad the Exodus: Teaching Men’s Creative Writing in a County Jail
- Baby Foodie
- Literary Seductions: Twenty Books To Hook Up To
- With The Ringer and “Any Given Wednesday,” Bill Simmons Jumps the Shark
- 50 Bullet Points Concerning America’s Gun Psychosis
- Why I’m Opting Out of a Revolution
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- RNC: Not For Me
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Memo to the implacable and petulant Bernie Bros: if Hillary is good enough for your hero, she’s good enough for you. Continue reading
In his Weeklings debut Scott Waldyn asks the musical question, “What’s adulting anyway?”
Give evil a chance. We can’t do any worse, can we?
If you’re still alive, you’re not Orlando. Do something. Do anything.
More than the proverbial teaching moment, Mr. Turner’s anti-epiphany (twenty minutes of action!) is sui generis; it’s so wrong it’s a paradoxical but perfect gift.
You said it but you absolutely don’t mean it.
Everyone else may hate U2, but Kurt Baumeister will always love them in spite of themselves.
Prince and I did not get off, so to speak, on the good foot. While he would ultimately influence me – both personally and musically – as much as Bowie or the Beatles (my Trinity), his presence initially challenged the most important friendship of my life. Then, it cemented that friendship, and led to funk n’ roll adventures alongside a superstar-in-exile named RuPaul.