- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Mourning Becomes Leonora: For a German Shepherd
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
- The Sinister History of U-Shaped Toilet Seats
- Monday Rock City: Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Ace Frehley Talks Sobriety, Space Travel & Making Peace with KISS
- The Political Education of an American Kid, 1973 v 2016
- How I Became Pretentious
- Tell Me a Story About Your Collection of Stories
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
Tag Archives: 50 Shades of Grey
The perfect Valentine: Lisa A. Phillips curates the 50 greatest (most heart-rending?) unrequited love stories ever. Continue reading
It’s been a bad week for stuff we’re sick to death of.
How should sex be depicted in film? Are there boundaries that simply shouldn’t be crossed? Jeremy Polacek untangles these questions and more, in a discussion of the ever-divisive movie Blue is the Warmest Color.
Mark R. Brand laments the death of sex in mass market fiction.