- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Mourning Becomes Leonora: For a German Shepherd
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
- The Sinister History of U-Shaped Toilet Seats
- Monday Rock City: Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Ace Frehley Talks Sobriety, Space Travel & Making Peace with KISS
- The Political Education of an American Kid, 1973 v 2016
- How I Became Pretentious
- Tell Me a Story About Your Collection of Stories
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- On Devotion: Cultivating a Creative Life
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
“As long as the Establishment holds, the spectacle’s too much fun to look away, right? Well, there are times, like Trump 2016, when we should look away. We must permanently sever the circus spectacle from democracy.” Continue reading
Barack and Bernie, Biden and Benghazi, Warren and Whitewater…meh. Why every progressive American should be backing Hillary Rodham Clinton.
WATCHING THE STALE Broadway revival of Wendy Wasserstein’s The Heidi Chronicles that’s closing May 3rd, I thought of Hillary Clinton. Fictional Heidi Holland, the play’s protagonist, and real Hillary Clinton, have a lot in common: they’re both Illinois-born straight arrows … Continue reading
We know the Democrats consistently drown in a river of good intentions. Why are the Republicans so successful staying on script? They keep it simple, stupid. This is how the Reagan Revolution happened, why it endures, and why it matters today as much as ever.
Frank Underwood is hiding out in Kurt Baumeister’s basement, and he’s writing an advice column.
The NSA spies on us. All of us. All the time. Why aren’t we more pissed off about it?
Greg Olear puts on his Nostradamus hat and foretells the best and worst of the year to come.
Wherein Salt Lake City’s favorite son reaches out to one of his biggest supporters.
In which Tom Gualtieri has a come-to-Jesus meeting with Mitt Romney.