- Robert E. Lee: Worst American of All Time
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 2)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 1)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Trump and Trade
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Worst Americans: Scott Pruitt
- Worst Americans: Dan Scavino, Jr.
- Worst Americans: Mitch McConnell
- Worst Americans: Melania Trump
- Worst Americans: Paul Ryan is a Pre-existing Condition
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Tag Archives: ben carson
The postage-stamped protest continues. Continue reading
Laurie Frankel places the blame squarely where it belongs: right down Broadway.
How does a child feel about a primary season often described as childish?
Ben Carson is the antidote for a country that thinks too much and believes too little.
If a train is leaving New York at 4:03 pm, carrying 100 pounds of Trump hair, and another train is leaving Chicago at exactly the same time, carrying all the grain in the pyramids, at what point do the American people wake up?
Today is my birthday. Here are some random thoughts, most of them not birthday related, which you should read because hey, it’s my birthday. Also: there are jokes.
Forget the Holocaust, forget Dr. Ben Carson’s opinions on gun control: any physician who is willing to write a memoir called Gifted Hands and speak of himself performing “miracles” needs to be looked on as an out-of-touch megalomaniac. We in the medical field should have all seen this coming.
Every single thing that we shouldn’t be talking about now combined in one easy-to-swallow gel cap.