- Robert E. Lee: Worst American of All Time
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 2)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 1)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Trump and Trade
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Worst Americans: Scott Pruitt
- Worst Americans: Dan Scavino, Jr.
- Worst Americans: Mitch McConnell
- Worst Americans: Melania Trump
- Worst Americans: Paul Ryan is a Pre-existing Condition
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Tag Archives: Billy Joel
Monday Rock City: A Conversation with Eric Spitznagel, author of Old Records Never Die: One Man’s Quest for his Vinyl & His Past
What might possess a person to go looking for their old records? The very same copy of Slippery When Wet that Heather scrawled her phone number on in high school, that Replacements Let it Be from college that still smells … Continue reading
In honor of the pop singer’s 65th birthday, Greg Olear expounds on the musical enigma that is Billy Joel, and reveals the 50 greatest Billy Joel songs of all time. (You may be right; he may be crazy).
Each of the Weeklings editors respond to a single pop culture question in this wildly popular parlor game that only has one rule: sheer brute honesty.
Sometimes satire is the greatest homage as Amanda Nazario discovers listening to My Dick, which takes her from Ween to Billy Joel. And, back.