- Pillory Clinton: Stop Blaming Hillary, It’s Not Her Fault
- How Russia Infiltrated the Trump Campaign & Stole the Election (Abridged)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Beyond Belief: Trump, Treason & the Failure of Imagination
- Baby-Boom Benedict Arnold: The Six Emerging Villains of the Russia Story
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Tag Archives: Blade Runner
Your opinion on whether Deckard is human or replicant might offer insight into your philosophy regarding morality, and even existence. Continue reading
In America our religion is violence, and our cathedral has long been the silver screen. So let’s celebrate 50 of the greatest fights in movie history.
Each of The Weeklings’ editors respond to a single pop culture question in this wildly popular parlor game that only has one rule: complete honesty.
Sean Beaudoin has seen things you would not believe. Attacked ships of fire on the shoulder of Orion. And all those moments are lost in time like tears in rain. Except for this one, in which he flashes his Nexus-6-level movie trivia skills at a cocktail party.