- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Participation Trophy Politics
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
- Tiny Crowds, Tiny Hands vs. Huge Crowds, Huge Hearts
- 5 Tips for Surviving as Female
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
- Like a Heart Floating in Formaldehyde: A Letter to the President-Elect
- What Are the Odds of Donald Trump Serving All Four Years of His Term?
- The Unbearable Hopelessness of Trump (and Being)
- President Rapist: Women Under Trump
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
Tag Archives: books
The former Senator, presidential candidate, and New York Knicks legend talks about books, music, and the problem with politics today.
Now the literary gatekeeper is a few thousand lines of code.
Every single thing that we shouldn’t be talking about now combined in one easy-to-swallow gel cap.
JM Blaine talks to Canadian rock journalist Brent Jensen about his self-published memoir, his wince-inducing encounter with Gene Simmons and his cross-country drive with a former roadie for Poison.
How Choose Your Own Adventure books have shaped current culture. Patrick Wensink uncovers multiple endings.