- Clementine, Aloft
- The Worst People in America: Donald Trump
- They Found Him in Vegas: The Guy Who Did It, the House Next Door
- Catching Us at a Bad Time
- The Island of Apples
- 104 Weeks of The Weeklings: The Best of Our First Two Years
- The Skinner Box
- Blue Spark, Part I
- Ronald Reagan, The Greatest President Who Ever Lived
- Delmark Records 1965
- Going Home
- My Favorite Marxist
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The Shame of Fat-Shaming
Tag Archives: books
The former Senator, presidential candidate, and New York Knicks legend talks about books, music, and the problem with politics today.
Now the literary gatekeeper is a few thousand lines of code.
Every single thing that we shouldn’t be talking about now combined in one easy-to-swallow gel cap.
JM Blaine talks to Canadian rock journalist Brent Jensen about his self-published memoir, his wince-inducing encounter with Gene Simmons and his cross-country drive with a former roadie for Poison.
How Choose Your Own Adventure books have shaped current culture. Patrick Wensink uncovers multiple endings.