- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Mourning Becomes Leonora: For a German Shepherd
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
- The Sinister History of U-Shaped Toilet Seats
- Monday Rock City: Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Ace Frehley Talks Sobriety, Space Travel & Making Peace with KISS
- The Political Education of an American Kid, 1973 v 2016
- How I Became Pretentious
- Tell Me a Story About Your Collection of Stories
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- On Devotion: Cultivating a Creative Life
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
Tag Archives: Bukowski
Joshua Mohr celebrates his birthday in San Francisco with a handful of dirty socks and a nose full of dreams. Continue reading
Writing about sex is like engaging in sex: it’s hard. Except when it’s not hard enough.
JM Blaine sits down with author Howard Sounes to discuss his new book, “The 27 Club,” and the tragic endings of some of rock and roll’s most promising young talents– all at the age of 27.
Samuel Sattin presents 8 steadfast, industry-ignored methods for completely obliterating any chance you might have of writing an interesting debut work of fiction.