- An Interview with D. Foy–Part 1
- Writing an Elegy for Ellicott City While Reading T.S. Eliot
- What the Tumor Left Behind
- Mark Your Calendar: September 26 is When Trump Will Implode
- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Twenty-five Women I Fell in Love With Before I Was Twenty-five
- Baby Foodie
- With The Ringer and “Any Given Wednesday,” Bill Simmons Jumps the Shark
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Bukowski
Joshua Mohr celebrates his birthday in San Francisco with a handful of dirty socks and a nose full of dreams. Continue reading
Writing about sex is like engaging in sex: it’s hard. Except when it’s not hard enough.
JM Blaine sits down with author Howard Sounes to discuss his new book, “The 27 Club,” and the tragic endings of some of rock and roll’s most promising young talents– all at the age of 27.
Samuel Sattin presents 8 steadfast, industry-ignored methods for completely obliterating any chance you might have of writing an interesting debut work of fiction.