- With The Ringer and “Any Given Wednesday,” Bill Simmons Jumps the Shark
- The American Scream #5: Beyond Good and Evil
- Sideshow Donald: Trump’s Campaign is Right Out of “The Simpsons”
- 50 Bullet Points Concerning America’s Gun Psychosis
- Why I’m Opting Out of a Revolution
- Gentrification Porn: North Brooklyn Ground Zero
- The Gross Room
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF MY EXPERIENCES IN THE PUBLIC RESTROOMS OF NORTH CAROLINA
- The Most Revealing Prince Video
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
Tag Archives: Bukowski
Joshua Mohr celebrates his birthday in San Francisco with a handful of dirty socks and a nose full of dreams. Continue reading
Writing about sex is like engaging in sex: it’s hard. Except when it’s not hard enough.
JM Blaine sits down with author Howard Sounes to discuss his new book, “The 27 Club,” and the tragic endings of some of rock and roll’s most promising young talents– all at the age of 27.
Samuel Sattin presents 8 steadfast, industry-ignored methods for completely obliterating any chance you might have of writing an interesting debut work of fiction.