- Robert E. Lee: Worst American of All Time
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 2)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 1)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Trump and Trade
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Worst Americans: Scott Pruitt
- Worst Americans: Dan Scavino, Jr.
- Worst Americans: Mitch McConnell
- Worst Americans: Melania Trump
- Worst Americans: Paul Ryan is a Pre-existing Condition
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Tag Archives: Carter Page
There are three levels of treason. How deep they go will determine who goes to prison. Continue reading
In which Greg Olear takes questions about the Comey hearing.
History will not remember these Putin-loving traitors fondly.
This comprehensive timeline concerns the connections between President Donald Trump and his team’s contacts with Vladimir Putin’s Russia before, during, and after the election. It was compiled by me, with help from Derek B. Fox. For analysis on the events … Continue reading
A modest proposal for our immodest president.
The President of the United States has been compromised by the Russians. Whatever your politics, this is not something to be shrugged off.
In any case, the President of the United States is today engaging in negotiation with the leader of a foreign government that has the ability to blackmail him, whether with personal or financial disclosures, as the Steele dossier alleges, and the CIA confirms. This is a violation of the Constitution, if not an outright act of treason.