- Against Active Measures: Take the Fight to the Russians
- After Comey: Will Democracy Die in Darkness?
- Trump White House Succession Planning: A Loyalty Day Thought Experiment
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- An Outsider’s Guide to the 2017 French Election
- How Deep is Your Treason? The Three Tiers of Trump/Russia
- Trump/Russia Has Entered the Third and Final Act
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Christmas
Robert Burke Warren’s Yuletide of death, porn, and a hippie angel. Continue reading
George Lucas tried his best to keep 1978’s Star Wars Holiday Special from ever being seen, but the Internet has bested him. Robert Burke Warren gives a kind overview to this perceived blight on Lucas’ legacy, and suggests you do the same. After all, it’s Christmas! (And/or Life Day.)
Was there ever a better Christmas mixtape than Merry Sixmas? Likely not. Our music editor Robert Burke Warren takes us back to the 80s, when a second-generation cassette mix made by a stranger named Eddie G opened up a whole new way of listening to and sharing music.
Seven Things We Don’t Care About This Week: Celebrities Who Have Had Their Teeth Replaced with Taylor Swift
Every single thing that we shouldn’t be talking about now combined in one easy-to-swallow gel cap.
In which Matthew Norman asks the question: is Matthew Norman a shitty father?
In this holiday trilogy that should be read around the fire, Lawrence Benner brilliantly captures the heart and soul of Christmas. Plus evil, redemption, and the lifting of veils.
Tom Gualtieri tells you why your kisses under the mistletoe are all wrong and how you can improve them.
Is the Santa Myth good for kids?