- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Mourning Becomes Leonora: For a German Shepherd
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
- The Sinister History of U-Shaped Toilet Seats
- Monday Rock City: Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Ace Frehley Talks Sobriety, Space Travel & Making Peace with KISS
- The Political Education of an American Kid, 1973 v 2016
- How I Became Pretentious
- Tell Me a Story About Your Collection of Stories
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Christmas
Robert Burke Warren’s Yuletide of death, porn, and a hippie angel. Continue reading
George Lucas tried his best to keep 1978’s Star Wars Holiday Special from ever being seen, but the Internet has bested him. Robert Burke Warren gives a kind overview to this perceived blight on Lucas’ legacy, and suggests you do the same. After all, it’s Christmas! (And/or Life Day.)
Was there ever a better Christmas mixtape than Merry Sixmas? Likely not. Our music editor Robert Burke Warren takes us back to the 80s, when a second-generation cassette mix made by a stranger named Eddie G opened up a whole new way of listening to and sharing music.
Seven Things We Don’t Care About This Week: Celebrities Who Have Had Their Teeth Replaced with Taylor Swift
Every single thing that we shouldn’t be talking about now combined in one easy-to-swallow gel cap.
In which Matthew Norman asks the question: is Matthew Norman a shitty father?
In this holiday trilogy that should be read around the fire, Lawrence Benner brilliantly captures the heart and soul of Christmas. Plus evil, redemption, and the lifting of veils.
Tom Gualtieri tells you why your kisses under the mistletoe are all wrong and how you can improve them.
Is the Santa Myth good for kids?