- козырь: Trump Treason Power Rankings (Week 37)
- козырь: Trump Treason Power Rankings (Week 36)
- Pillory Clinton: Stop Blaming Hillary, It’s Not Her Fault
- How Russia Infiltrated the Trump Campaign & Stole the Election (Abridged)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Beyond Belief: Trump, Treason & the Failure of Imagination
- Baby-Boom Benedict Arnold: The Six Emerging Villains of the Russia Story
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Tag Archives: football
Each of The Weeklings’ editors respond to a single pop culture question in this wildly popular parlor game that only has one rule: complete honesty. Continue reading
Every single thing that we shouldn’t be talking about now combined in one easy-to-swallow gel cap.
Club Soccer (and following it) is the cure to what ails the world. Dennie Wendt on football (not the US’s) aka the world’s game.
For the World Cup Final, James Irwin on the weirdness of goalies. Or: why so many writers (Camus, Nabokov) have served in soccer’s goal box.
Wherein Dennie Wendt breaks down the college football bowl schedule so hard there is literally no reason to watch a single game, let alone listen to three words from Kirk Herbstreit.
Wherein former semi-professional athlete Ron Dantomine gets his hands dirty examining the cruel underbelly of big money sports.
Everything you need to know about America’s Favorite Sport, which is less than you think.