- FAQ: The Comey Hearing
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 3
- The Comey Conundrum: When Will the Hammer Fall?
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 2
- An Excerpt from Pax Americana
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 1
- If Trump is Innocent, He HIMSELF Should Call for a Special Prosecutor
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
Tag Archives: football
Each of The Weeklings’ editors respond to a single pop culture question in this wildly popular parlor game that only has one rule: complete honesty. Continue reading
Every single thing that we shouldn’t be talking about now combined in one easy-to-swallow gel cap.
Club Soccer (and following it) is the cure to what ails the world. Dennie Wendt on football (not the US’s) aka the world’s game.
For the World Cup Final, James Irwin on the weirdness of goalies. Or: why so many writers (Camus, Nabokov) have served in soccer’s goal box.
Wherein Dennie Wendt breaks down the college football bowl schedule so hard there is literally no reason to watch a single game, let alone listen to three words from Kirk Herbstreit.
Wherein former semi-professional athlete Ron Dantomine gets his hands dirty examining the cruel underbelly of big money sports.
Everything you need to know about America’s Favorite Sport, which is less than you think.