- Germs, Guns & Trumpcare: With Cruel Health Bill, GOP is Playing with Fire
- Beyond Belief: Trump, Treason & the Failure of Imagination
- Verse Comes to Worst: 9 Very Short Poems About Trump/Russia Collaborators
- Baby-Boom Benedict Arnold: The Six Emerging Villains of the Russia Story
- Against Active Measures: Take the Fight to the Russians
- After Comey: Will Democracy Die in Darkness?
- Trump White House Succession Planning: A Loyalty Day Thought Experiment
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- An Outsider’s Guide to the 2017 French Election
- How Deep is Your Treason? The Three Tiers of Trump/Russia
- Trump/Russia Has Entered the Third and Final Act
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Gender
“Beards vs. Vaginas,” the first of a two-part essay about literary fiction, gender, expectation, media bias, and the avant garde.
Litsa Dremousis makes a compelling case for cutting each other a whole lot more slack.
Josh Mohr is the ugliest tranny at The Uptown, but that doesn’t mean he lacks irresistible charm—and all of his teeth for one more day.
For Thom Cuell, the New York Dolls were more than just a garage band from America–they were an unlikely source of inspiration at the very time he most needed it.