- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 2)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 1)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Trump and Trade
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Worst Americans: Scott Pruitt
- Worst Americans: Dan Scavino, Jr.
- Worst Americans: Mitch McConnell
- Worst Americans: Melania Trump
- Worst Americans: Paul Ryan is a Pre-existing Condition
- Worst Americans: Cruel DeVos
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Tag Archives: George W. Bush
As Nietzsche once said, “When you stare into the abyss, Mike Pence stares back into you…” Continue reading
“Immigration is opportunity,” says the Mayor of Tucson, Arizona.
Here’s an idea: instead of the man we’d like to share a beer with, how about electing the guy we’d like to punch in the face?
A trillion dollars and countless lost lives later, the Rumsfeld delusion endures.
The founders of Citizen Radio chat with Greg Olear about their new book, #NEWSFAIL.
Patrick Wensink explores how the obscure, scuzzy garage rockers, Coachwhips, became the perfect band for George W. Bush’s 2003
An American in France during the Bush years, Nathaniel Missildine awaits the birth of his child.