- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Participation Trophy Politics
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
- Tiny Crowds, Tiny Hands vs. Huge Crowds, Huge Hearts
- 5 Tips for Surviving as Female
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
- Like a Heart Floating in Formaldehyde: A Letter to the President-Elect
- What Are the Odds of Donald Trump Serving All Four Years of His Term?
- The Unbearable Hopelessness of Trump (and Being)
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
Tag Archives: global warming
The Democrats want to discuss climate change. The Republicans, with few exceptions, refuse to even acknowledge that it exists. Continue reading
Danbert Nobacon takes on global warming, wildfires, and the possibility that there’s some human complicity.
On the 25th anniversary of James Hansen’s prophetic testimony before Congress, Danbert Nobacon makes a plea for environmental enlightenment–or a least a reason not to spark a worldwide revolution.
In this new segment, thermonuclear destroyer of Tokyo provides his take on current events, controversies, and the arts.
The Book of Revelation got it wrong: there are SEVEN Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Danbert Nobacon reports from Manhattan in 2025, where polar bears are being relocated to the South Pole, Jenna Bush is president, and a Wall of malls protects the city from the impending super-storm and refugees from New Jersey.
An economy based on fossil fuel reaps disgusting profits for Big Oil, while fomenting war and destroying the planet. Danbert Nobacon investigates.