- An Interview with D. Foy–Part 1
- Writing an Elegy for Ellicott City While Reading T.S. Eliot
- What the Tumor Left Behind
- Mark Your Calendar: September 26 is When Trump Will Implode
- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Twenty-five Women I Fell in Love With Before I Was Twenty-five
- Baby Foodie
- With The Ringer and “Any Given Wednesday,” Bill Simmons Jumps the Shark
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Jesus
Sometimes, the actors are so distractingly famous that latex appliances are required to aid in the suspension of disbelief. Nicole Kidman glues on a prosthetic nose, fills her pockets with rocks, walks into a pond . . . and Oscar history. Continue reading
Robert Burke Warren goes deep into his own story to talk about the persistence of God in pop, and how and why non-believers and doubting Thomases still go for it.
Each of The Weeklings’ editors respond to a single pop culture question in this wildly popular parlor game that only has one rule: complete honesty.
Evangelical Protester Barbie, Anti-Abortion Gynecologist Ken, Unwanted Pregnancy Skipper, and more!
Billy the Poet offers his verse on ISIS, Carmelo Anthony, and the hideous Supreme Court ruling.
In which Samuel Sattin discovers that once a rumor enters the mainstream, let alone the bloodstream, it becomes truth.
In which Tom Gualtieri has a come-to-Jesus meeting with Mitt Romney.