- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 4
- FAQ: The Comey Hearing
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 3
- The Comey Conundrum: When Will the Hammer Fall?
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 2
- An Excerpt from Pax Americana
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 1
- If Trump is Innocent, He HIMSELF Should Call for a Special Prosecutor
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
Tag Archives: John Lennon
Words describe everything and nothing. Language inspires and uplifts, retards, and destroys. Continue reading
David Bowie didn’t merely innovate; he wrought aesthetic and stylistic changes and, like an irrepressible Pied Piper, people followed him wherever he went.
“Not caring about things since 1971, so that you don’t have to.” 7. Cops killing American citizens. The recent (and most welcome) advent of dashboard cams and cell phones are only beginning to help prove what’s been happening for … Continue reading
SECOND GRADE. Every day after school I watch Happy Days reruns with my neighbor, Steffie Dougal. “Fonz is the coolest,” I tell her. “Not even,” she replies. “Fonzie’s always bragging and trying to act tough.” “Pff,” I scoff. “Who’s cooler … Continue reading
Lobbing an opinion bomb is a delicate operation
Author John McMillian has unearthed the real story behind the rivalry between rock and roll’s two greatest heavyweights. Author (and longtime Stones man) Tyler McMahon turns in his review to let you know if it’s time to raise the lighter or to head for the exits.
Danbert Nobacon on Chumbawamba and “Tubthumper,” war and peace, the axis of dissent, and how we can’t control responses to our art.