- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 4
- FAQ: The Comey Hearing
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 3
- The Comey Conundrum: When Will the Hammer Fall?
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 2
- An Excerpt from Pax Americana
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 1
- If Trump is Innocent, He HIMSELF Should Call for a Special Prosecutor
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Justin Bieber
These hits, that ice cold Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold. Continue reading
In an age of trigger warnings and Justin Bieber’s N-Word Gate, Judy Juanita comes out for the word. With qualifications, considerations – and calling it on white cops.
Tom Gualtieri wonders if social-climbing has changed 100 years after the publication of Edith Wharton’s THE CUSTOM OF THE COUNTRY.
Is Taylor Swift being taken too seriously, or are certain music writers just sexist? James Greer investigates.
In which novelist (and PR expert) Jon Methven handles the truth.