- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Mourning Becomes Leonora: For a German Shepherd
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
- The Sinister History of U-Shaped Toilet Seats
- Monday Rock City: Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Ace Frehley Talks Sobriety, Space Travel & Making Peace with KISS
- The Political Education of an American Kid, 1973 v 2016
- How I Became Pretentious
- Tell Me a Story About Your Collection of Stories
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
Tag Archives: Justin Bieber
These hits, that ice cold Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold. Continue reading
In an age of trigger warnings and Justin Bieber’s N-Word Gate, Judy Juanita comes out for the word. With qualifications, considerations – and calling it on white cops.
Tom Gualtieri wonders if social-climbing has changed 100 years after the publication of Edith Wharton’s THE CUSTOM OF THE COUNTRY.
Is Taylor Swift being taken too seriously, or are certain music writers just sexist? James Greer investigates.
In which novelist (and PR expert) Jon Methven handles the truth.