- Deaths of Distant Friends (or, John Updike Fucking Rocks)
- An Interview with D. Foy–Part 1
- Writing an Elegy for Ellicott City While Reading T.S. Eliot
- What the Tumor Left Behind
- Mark Your Calendar: September 26 is When Trump Will Implode
- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Twenty-five Women I Fell in Love With Before I Was Twenty-five
- Baby Foodie
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Mitt Romney
The end of days one year on after Erich Kuersten talked himself into believing the Mayan Calendar and Mitt Romney promised a rapture. Of sorts. Continue reading
Take a front row seat for this exciting, no-holds-barred game of style and wit, in which eight topics of the day are parsed, thrust, and parried as you listen to the intellectual steel clang!
Greg Olear puts on his Nostradamus hat and foretells the best and worst of the year to come.
The latest conspiracy theory: Karl Rove tried to rig the election. And he would have gotten away with it, if it weren’t for those pesky Anonymous kids.
Here’s what Elissa Schappell expects to hear from the Republican spin doctors.
Wherein Salt Lake City’s favorite son reaches out to one of his biggest supporters.
A President Romney would run the U S of A in the same way he ran the Olympics. Get ready for some Games!
Jennifer Kabat gets personal (and political) on the War on Women and her choices on choice. Not to mention, collecting Queen Anne’s Lace to preserve them.
In which Tom Gualtieri has a come-to-Jesus meeting with Mitt Romney.