- FAQ: The Comey Hearing
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 3
- The Comey Conundrum: When Will the Hammer Fall?
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 2
- An Excerpt from Pax Americana
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 1
- If Trump is Innocent, He HIMSELF Should Call for a Special Prosecutor
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
Tag Archives: Mitt Romney
The end of days one year on after Erich Kuersten talked himself into believing the Mayan Calendar and Mitt Romney promised a rapture. Of sorts. Continue reading
Take a front row seat for this exciting, no-holds-barred game of style and wit, in which eight topics of the day are parsed, thrust, and parried as you listen to the intellectual steel clang!
Greg Olear puts on his Nostradamus hat and foretells the best and worst of the year to come.
The latest conspiracy theory: Karl Rove tried to rig the election. And he would have gotten away with it, if it weren’t for those pesky Anonymous kids.
Here’s what Elissa Schappell expects to hear from the Republican spin doctors.
Wherein Salt Lake City’s favorite son reaches out to one of his biggest supporters.
A President Romney would run the U S of A in the same way he ran the Olympics. Get ready for some Games!
Jennifer Kabat gets personal (and political) on the War on Women and her choices on choice. Not to mention, collecting Queen Anne’s Lace to preserve them.
In which Tom Gualtieri has a come-to-Jesus meeting with Mitt Romney.