- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 4
- FAQ: The Comey Hearing
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 3
- The Comey Conundrum: When Will the Hammer Fall?
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 2
- An Excerpt from Pax Americana
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 1
- If Trump is Innocent, He HIMSELF Should Call for a Special Prosecutor
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
Tag Archives: MoMA
Here Lynne does for the essay what Lydia Davis has done for the short story – set it free. And the results are funny, disturbing – and true. Continue reading
What do Shia LaBeouf, Marina Abramovic and Jay-Z have in common? Or, Jennifer Kabat asks, when does a copy become a theft? Plus Big Foot and China and abstract painting…
Tragedy and triumph in New York about New York – Jennifer Kabat on Isa Genzken’s hallucinatory take on the city and the world at MoMA.
Why is performance art so big now? Amy Sherlock looks at performance and why it’s all about trying to have a one-on-one relationship with the artist or their stand in….
What is the nature of truth in looking, in criticism, in anything? How do we know? And how do we see? From Martin Buber to the Hadith via Mondrian with Will Heinrich.
Ye blessed ‘Nerd’stradamus, collector of sacred Batman memorabilia and harbinger of alchemical Avengers underwear, projects his recommendations, and warnings, for the coming year.
When is trash art? The cast off raised up and revalued? Jennifer Kabat visits Martha Rosler’s Garage Sale now at MoMA in the run-up to Christmas.
Massoud Hassani lost his toys to mine fields as a child. As an adult he took matters into his own hands and designed something like his toys to solve the problem.