- Shocked GOP Leaders: “Trump Can’t Say That About White Women!”
- Trump is a Piece of Shit, and This Disqualifies Him From Being President
- Clementine, Aloft
- The Worst People in America: Donald Trump
- They Found Him in Vegas: The Guy Who Did It, the House Next Door
- Catching Us at a Bad Time
- The Island of Apples
- 104 Weeks of The Weeklings: The Best of Our First Two Years
- The Skinner Box
- Blue Spark, Part I
- Ronald Reagan, The Greatest President Who Ever Lived
- Delmark Records 1965
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The Shame of Fat-Shaming
Tag Archives: MoMA
Here Lynne does for the essay what Lydia Davis has done for the short story – set it free. And the results are funny, disturbing – and true. Continue reading
What do Shia LaBeouf, Marina Abramovic and Jay-Z have in common? Or, Jennifer Kabat asks, when does a copy become a theft? Plus Big Foot and China and abstract painting…
Tragedy and triumph in New York about New York – Jennifer Kabat on Isa Genzken’s hallucinatory take on the city and the world at MoMA.
Why is performance art so big now? Amy Sherlock looks at performance and why it’s all about trying to have a one-on-one relationship with the artist or their stand in….
What is the nature of truth in looking, in criticism, in anything? How do we know? And how do we see? From Martin Buber to the Hadith via Mondrian with Will Heinrich.
Ye blessed ‘Nerd’stradamus, collector of sacred Batman memorabilia and harbinger of alchemical Avengers underwear, projects his recommendations, and warnings, for the coming year.
When is trash art? The cast off raised up and revalued? Jennifer Kabat visits Martha Rosler’s Garage Sale now at MoMA in the run-up to Christmas.
Massoud Hassani lost his toys to mine fields as a child. As an adult he took matters into his own hands and designed something like his toys to solve the problem.