- Shocked GOP Leaders: “Trump Can’t Say That About White Women!”
- Trump is a Piece of Shit, and This Disqualifies Him From Being President
- Clementine, Aloft
- The Worst People in America: Donald Trump
- They Found Him in Vegas: The Guy Who Did It, the House Next Door
- Catching Us at a Bad Time
- The Island of Apples
- 104 Weeks of The Weeklings: The Best of Our First Two Years
- The Skinner Box
- Blue Spark, Part I
- Ronald Reagan, The Greatest President Who Ever Lived
- Delmark Records 1965
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The Shame of Fat-Shaming
Tag Archives: movies
Falling in love with a dead man, raising a son, losing a lover… Melissa Holbrook Pierson watches TV with Robin Hood. Continue reading
Sean Beaudoin curates the 50 most bad-ass movies of all time, then challenges you to a punch-up behind the Dumpster if you don’t agree with every single choice.
James D. Irwin on the strange parallels of Veronica Lake, Preston Sturges, and reclusive Simpsons writer John Swartzwelder.
Hard-touring bassist Robert Burke Warren celebrates a selection of movies that capture the authentic essence of life in a working band.
Justin Hall documents the rise (pun intended) of the hot male action star in contemporary film. Where has all the cheesecake gone?
With a single click awaits the one Essential List that has yet to be compiled: the 50 Greatest Names in all of cinema history.
In which Greg Olear explains why dumb comedies are the most sucessful — and how the morons have won.
Summer blockbuster season is upon us. Veteran film festival attendee Brady Richards gives us the inside scoop on the season’s best offerings.