- Against Active Measures: Take the Fight to the Russians
- After Comey: Will Democracy Die in Darkness?
- Trump White House Succession Planning: A Loyalty Day Thought Experiment
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- An Outsider’s Guide to the 2017 French Election
- How Deep is Your Treason? The Three Tiers of Trump/Russia
- Trump/Russia Has Entered the Third and Final Act
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: movies
Falling in love with a dead man, raising a son, losing a lover… Melissa Holbrook Pierson watches TV with Robin Hood. Continue reading
Sean Beaudoin curates the 50 most bad-ass movies of all time, then challenges you to a punch-up behind the Dumpster if you don’t agree with every single choice.
James D. Irwin on the strange parallels of Veronica Lake, Preston Sturges, and reclusive Simpsons writer John Swartzwelder.
Hard-touring bassist Robert Burke Warren celebrates a selection of movies that capture the authentic essence of life in a working band.
Justin Hall documents the rise (pun intended) of the hot male action star in contemporary film. Where has all the cheesecake gone?
With a single click awaits the one Essential List that has yet to be compiled: the 50 Greatest Names in all of cinema history.
In which Greg Olear explains why dumb comedies are the most sucessful — and how the morons have won.
Summer blockbuster season is upon us. Veteran film festival attendee Brady Richards gives us the inside scoop on the season’s best offerings.