- Pillory Clinton: Stop Blaming Hillary, It’s Not Her Fault
- How Russia Infiltrated the Trump Campaign & Stole the Election (Abridged)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Beyond Belief: Trump, Treason & the Failure of Imagination
- Baby-Boom Benedict Arnold: The Six Emerging Villains of the Russia Story
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Tag Archives: Newt Gingrich
Memo to the implacable and petulant Bernie Bros: if Hillary is good enough for your hero, she’s good enough for you. Continue reading
Typically, Republicans want to off everything with a heartbeat, be it an adorable animal, an enemy combatant, or a behoodied teen on his way to buy Skittles. Why, Stacie Adams wonders, should the unborn be exempt?
The Thirteen Types of Men You Should Hate as Much or More than the Men You Already Pretty Much Instinctively Hate
A Response to Ms. Elissa Schappell, and Women in General, from a Man With Generally Tepid Opinions and a Natural Disdain For Forums, or, Finally, Someone (Sean Beaudoin) Dares to Step up and Defend White Men.
In which Elissa Schappell dismantles the GOP cyborg known colloquially as “Mitt Romney.”
It is a Truth Universally Acknowledged that a Woman in Possession of a Good Uterus Must be in Want of a Man to Regulate it
In which Elissa Schappell contemplates the latest right-wing salvos in the War Against Women.