- Robert E. Lee: Worst American of All Time
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 2)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 1)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Trump and Trade
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Worst Americans: Scott Pruitt
- Worst Americans: Dan Scavino, Jr.
- Worst Americans: Mitch McConnell
- Worst Americans: Melania Trump
- Worst Americans: Paul Ryan is a Pre-existing Condition
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Tag Archives: North Carolina
During the Great North American Blizzard of 1996, while I was stranded for several days in the Greyhound Bus Terminal in Charlotte, I masturbated out of boredom to an L.L. Bean catalogue. Continue reading
Resigned to cultural plagiarism and the widespread appropriation of both Art and Punk, Lawrence Benner blows a hole in Ronald McDonald’s plastic forehead in revenge.
Lawrence Benner takes a look at the place of his birth, North Carolina, and where it fits into the political and cultural landscape of The South in 2013.
The Search For Symphonions: A Brief History Of Patrick Swayze, Submerged Towns, Giant Phalluses, And Haunted Ice-Sculptures, or, How To Transform Yourself Into A Mole
Larry Benner searches for the truth about a secret society of musical instrument makers, and on the way runs into the ghost of Patrick Swayze.