- Against Active Measures: Take the Fight to the Russians
- After Comey: Will Democracy Die in Darkness?
- Trump White House Succession Planning: A Loyalty Day Thought Experiment
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- An Outsider’s Guide to the 2017 French Election
- How Deep is Your Treason? The Three Tiers of Trump/Russia
- Trump/Russia Has Entered the Third and Final Act
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: North Carolina
During the Great North American Blizzard of 1996, while I was stranded for several days in the Greyhound Bus Terminal in Charlotte, I masturbated out of boredom to an L.L. Bean catalogue. Continue reading
Resigned to cultural plagiarism and the widespread appropriation of both Art and Punk, Lawrence Benner blows a hole in Ronald McDonald’s plastic forehead in revenge.
Lawrence Benner takes a look at the place of his birth, North Carolina, and where it fits into the political and cultural landscape of The South in 2013.
The Search For Symphonions: A Brief History Of Patrick Swayze, Submerged Towns, Giant Phalluses, And Haunted Ice-Sculptures, or, How To Transform Yourself Into A Mole
Larry Benner searches for the truth about a secret society of musical instrument makers, and on the way runs into the ghost of Patrick Swayze.