- The American Scream #4: Found in Translation (50 Things You Don’t Mean and What You Really Do)
- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Mourning Becomes Leonora: For a German Shepherd
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
- The Sinister History of U-Shaped Toilet Seats
- Monday Rock City: Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Ace Frehley Talks Sobriety, Space Travel & Making Peace with KISS
- The Political Education of an American Kid, 1973 v 2016
- How I Became Pretentious
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
Tag Archives: Obama
Here’s an idea: instead of the man we’d like to share a beer with, how about electing the guy we’d like to punch in the face? Continue reading
Ben Carson is the antidote for a country that thinks too much and believes too little.
The Democrats want to discuss climate change. The Republicans, with few exceptions, refuse to even acknowledge that it exists.
Seven Things We Don’t Care About This Week: Semi-Crowd-Sourced, Summer Blockbuster, Triple Crown, Jam-Packed-with-Uncaring-and-Caring Edition
Jurassic ANYTHING, and six more.
While today’s Republican Party has the cowardice of its convictions, the feckless Dems are experts at stepping on their own…message. It may, sadly, be too late for the mid-terms, but can they get on the right side of a true narrative, and history, before 2016?
In this far-ranging discussion, Greg Olear talks to the author of Excellent Sheep: The Miseducation of the American Elite and the Way to a Meaningful Life about the problems with higher education, politics, the left, and Obama.
Robert Burke Warren makes sense of the complex situation in Damascus.
On the 25th anniversary of James Hansen’s prophetic testimony before Congress, Danbert Nobacon makes a plea for environmental enlightenment–or a least a reason not to spark a worldwide revolution.