- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Moscow on the Potomac: February is Going According to Putin’s Plan
- The Week in Bad Poems: The Ballad of Trump and Putin
- Participation Trophy Politics
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- We Can Fight Lies with Facts…Until They Take the Internet Away
- How to Prepare the Press for War
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
- Tiny Crowds, Tiny Hands vs. Huge Crowds, Huge Hearts
- 5 Tips for Surviving as Female
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
- Like a Heart Floating in Formaldehyde: A Letter to the President-Elect
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
Tag Archives: Obama
In Trump’s America, everyone can live vicariously, eliminating doubt, self-discipline and consequences. Continue reading
In which Russian prostitutes pee all over your precious safe space.
The only time Democrats love firearms is when they enter a circular firing squad…
“Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe” … Continue reading
Words describe everything and nothing. Language inspires and uplifts, retards, and destroys.
If you’re still alive, you’re not Orlando. Do something. Do anything.
Here’s an idea: instead of the man we’d like to share a beer with, how about electing the guy we’d like to punch in the face?
Ben Carson is the antidote for a country that thinks too much and believes too little.
The Democrats want to discuss climate change. The Republicans, with few exceptions, refuse to even acknowledge that it exists.