- Sideshow Donald: Trump’s Campaign is Right Out of “The Simpsons”
- 50 Bullet Points Concerning America’s Gun Psychosis
- Why I’m Opting Out of a Revolution
- Gentrification Porn: North Brooklyn Ground Zero
- The Gross Room
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF MY EXPERIENCES IN THE PUBLIC RESTROOMS OF NORTH CAROLINA
- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
Tag Archives: Obama
Words describe everything and nothing. Language inspires and uplifts, retards, and destroys. Continue reading
If you’re still alive, you’re not Orlando. Do something. Do anything.
Here’s an idea: instead of the man we’d like to share a beer with, how about electing the guy we’d like to punch in the face?
Ben Carson is the antidote for a country that thinks too much and believes too little.
The Democrats want to discuss climate change. The Republicans, with few exceptions, refuse to even acknowledge that it exists.
Seven Things We Don’t Care About This Week: Semi-Crowd-Sourced, Summer Blockbuster, Triple Crown, Jam-Packed-with-Uncaring-and-Caring Edition
Jurassic ANYTHING, and six more.
While today’s Republican Party has the cowardice of its convictions, the feckless Dems are experts at stepping on their own…message. It may, sadly, be too late for the mid-terms, but can they get on the right side of a true narrative, and history, before 2016?
In this far-ranging discussion, Greg Olear talks to the author of Excellent Sheep: The Miseducation of the American Elite and the Way to a Meaningful Life about the problems with higher education, politics, the left, and Obama.