- Sideshow Donald: Trump’s Campaign is Right Out of “The Simpsons”
- 50 Bullet Points Concerning America’s Gun Psychosis
- Why I’m Opting Out of a Revolution
- Gentrification Porn: North Brooklyn Ground Zero
- The Gross Room
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF MY EXPERIENCES IN THE PUBLIC RESTROOMS OF NORTH CAROLINA
- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
Tag Archives: poetry
Dr. Ben Carson is the greatest political poet since prime Rumsfeld. Continue reading
From Equinox to Easter via Cesar Chavez, Holly Simonsen on eggs, family and gay marriage in Utah.
“..And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the merging of image and text defining a new form of communication should be killed…”
“So when somebody comes up to me and says, “You know what? You made me like that again,” I just think, ‘Hell yeah..'” -Rich Ferguson on the reactions to his jaw-dropping live performances.
A visual tour through the twilight of the idolators, Larry Benner leads you down the eighth coil of Tupac, through the beverage choices of Sid Vicious, and past the full-body tattoo that is Atticus Finch.
Wherein John Tottenham presides over the gentrification of a Los Angeles that may never have existed, along with the attention of a desirable young woman.