- Shocked GOP Leaders: “Trump Can’t Say That About White Women!”
- Trump is a Piece of Shit, and This Disqualifies Him From Being President
- Clementine, Aloft
- The Worst People in America: Donald Trump
- They Found Him in Vegas: The Guy Who Did It, the House Next Door
- Catching Us at a Bad Time
- The Island of Apples
- 104 Weeks of The Weeklings: The Best of Our First Two Years
- The Skinner Box
- Blue Spark, Part I
- Ronald Reagan, The Greatest President Who Ever Lived
- Delmark Records 1965
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The Shame of Fat-Shaming
Tag Archives: poetry
Dr. Ben Carson is the greatest political poet since prime Rumsfeld. Continue reading
From Equinox to Easter via Cesar Chavez, Holly Simonsen on eggs, family and gay marriage in Utah.
“..And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the merging of image and text defining a new form of communication should be killed…”
“So when somebody comes up to me and says, “You know what? You made me like that again,” I just think, ‘Hell yeah..'” -Rich Ferguson on the reactions to his jaw-dropping live performances.
A visual tour through the twilight of the idolators, Larry Benner leads you down the eighth coil of Tupac, through the beverage choices of Sid Vicious, and past the full-body tattoo that is Atticus Finch.
Wherein John Tottenham presides over the gentrification of a Los Angeles that may never have existed, along with the attention of a desirable young woman.