- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Trump and Trade
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Worst Americans: Scott Pruitt
- Worst Americans: Dan Scavino, Jr.
- Worst Americans: Mitch McConnell
- Worst Americans: Melania Trump
- Worst Americans: Paul Ryan is a Pre-existing Condition
- Worst Americans: Cruel DeVos
- Germs, Guns & Trumpcare: With Cruel Health Bill, GOP is Playing with Fire
- Beyond Belief: Trump, Treason & the Failure of Imagination
- Baby-Boom Benedict Arnold: The Six Emerging Villains of the Russia Story
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Power Trio
Shannon Trawick knows how to validate her man, and here are her top three songs for doing precisely that. Continue reading
Power Trio: Three Songs that Were Cynically Ripped Off, Played Worse Than the Originals, and then Financially Exploited
The intrepid Sean Beaudoin delivers three airtight cases against some of the most egregious, soul-sucking rip-offs in music history.
Gloria Harrison relates the exquisite agony of sharing a first name with not one, but three iconic songs.
Hard-touring electric troubadour Gooding offers three songs that are guaranteed to push you through the final thirty minutes of a long, lonely, late night drive.
Your friends don’t dance, and if they don’t dance to these three songs, well they ain’t no friends of mine.