- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Mourning Becomes Leonora: For a German Shepherd
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
- The Sinister History of U-Shaped Toilet Seats
- Monday Rock City: Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Ace Frehley Talks Sobriety, Space Travel & Making Peace with KISS
- The Political Education of an American Kid, 1973 v 2016
- How I Became Pretentious
- Tell Me a Story About Your Collection of Stories
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Republicans
Ben Carson is the antidote for a country that thinks too much and believes too little. Continue reading
Need some help winnowing down the GOP Presidential Field? Who doesn’t? With this post-partisan analysis, The Weeklings Guide to Voting Right helps you choose.
Sayantani DasGupta puts the politics of Ebola under a microscope and finds an American horror story.
While today’s Republican Party has the cowardice of its convictions, the feckless Dems are experts at stepping on their own…message. It may, sadly, be too late for the mid-terms, but can they get on the right side of a true narrative, and history, before 2016?
We know the Democrats consistently drown in a river of good intentions. Why are the Republicans so successful staying on script? They keep it simple, stupid. This is how the Reagan Revolution happened, why it endures, and why it matters today as much as ever.
The governor is wearing glasses now, channeling his inner Clark Kent. This does not make him Superman.
Everything we shouldn’t be talking about combined in one easy-to-swallow gel cap.
Samuel Sattin explains why video games, even the most violent ones, are not more harmful to society than actual guns.