- Clementine, Aloft
- Mark Your Calendar: September 26 is When Trump Will Implode
- The Worst People in America: Donald Trump
- They Found Him in Vegas: The Guy Who Did It, the House Next Door
- Catching Us at a Bad Time
- The Island of Apples
- 104 Weeks of The Weeklings: The Best of Our First Two Years
- The Skinner Box
- Blue Spark, Part I
- Ronald Reagan, The Greatest President Who Ever Lived
- Delmark Records 1965
- Going Home
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The Shame of Fat-Shaming
Tag Archives: Republicans
Let’s hope Hillary is a better candidate than Joe Quimby. Continue reading
If you’re still alive, you’re not Orlando. Do something. Do anything.
Ben Carson is the antidote for a country that thinks too much and believes too little.
Need some help winnowing down the GOP Presidential Field? Who doesn’t? With this post-partisan analysis, The Weeklings Guide to Voting Right helps you choose.
Sayantani DasGupta puts the politics of Ebola under a microscope and finds an American horror story.
While today’s Republican Party has the cowardice of its convictions, the feckless Dems are experts at stepping on their own…message. It may, sadly, be too late for the mid-terms, but can they get on the right side of a true narrative, and history, before 2016?
We know the Democrats consistently drown in a river of good intentions. Why are the Republicans so successful staying on script? They keep it simple, stupid. This is how the Reagan Revolution happened, why it endures, and why it matters today as much as ever.
The governor is wearing glasses now, channeling his inner Clark Kent. This does not make him Superman.
Everything we shouldn’t be talking about combined in one easy-to-swallow gel cap.