- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 4
- FAQ: The Comey Hearing
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 3
- The Comey Conundrum: When Will the Hammer Fall?
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 2
- An Excerpt from Pax Americana
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 1
- If Trump is Innocent, He HIMSELF Should Call for a Special Prosecutor
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
Tag Archives: Republicans
In Trump’s America, everyone can live vicariously, eliminating doubt, self-discipline and consequences. Continue reading
It’s 2017: are you going to believe Trump or your lying eyes?
The only time Democrats love firearms is when they enter a circular firing squad…
Let’s hope Hillary is a better candidate than Joe Quimby.
If you’re still alive, you’re not Orlando. Do something. Do anything.
Ben Carson is the antidote for a country that thinks too much and believes too little.
Need some help winnowing down the GOP Presidential Field? Who doesn’t? With this post-partisan analysis, The Weeklings Guide to Voting Right helps you choose.
Sayantani DasGupta puts the politics of Ebola under a microscope and finds an American horror story.
While today’s Republican Party has the cowardice of its convictions, the feckless Dems are experts at stepping on their own…message. It may, sadly, be too late for the mid-terms, but can they get on the right side of a true narrative, and history, before 2016?