- Pillory Clinton: Stop Blaming Hillary, It’s Not Her Fault
- How Russia Infiltrated the Trump Campaign & Stole the Election (Abridged)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Beyond Belief: Trump, Treason & the Failure of Imagination
- Baby-Boom Benedict Arnold: The Six Emerging Villains of the Russia Story
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
Never mind Trump: one need look no further than Betsy DeVos to understand the true depravity of the contemporary state of all-things GOP. Continue reading
The Weeklings editors, staff, and various contributors take turns answering the one question that matters most.
Danbert Nobacon takes on global warming, wildfires, and the possibility that there’s some human complicity.
We know the Democrats consistently drown in a river of good intentions. Why are the Republicans so successful staying on script? They keep it simple, stupid. This is how the Reagan Revolution happened, why it endures, and why it matters today as much as ever.
If you don’t share the view that giving the wealthiest one percent even larger tax cuts is not an antidote for what ails us, you SHOULD vote…and there is one party you should never vote for.
Lawrence Benner takes a look at the place of his birth, North Carolina, and where it fits into the political and cultural landscape of The South in 2013.
The naming of an airport wasn’t enough. President Reagan should be sainted. Sean Beaudoin offers two thousand words, a scene from St. Elmo’s Fire, plus the head of Rob Lowe to prove it.