- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 2)
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 1)
- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Trump and Trade
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Worst Americans: Scott Pruitt
- Worst Americans: Dan Scavino, Jr.
- Worst Americans: Mitch McConnell
- Worst Americans: Melania Trump
- Worst Americans: Paul Ryan is a Pre-existing Condition
- Worst Americans: Cruel DeVos
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
Tag Archives: Russia
Absent collusion, there may have been a possibility that Russia tampered with the election to foist a defective president upon us, and watch him destroy us from within. But now that coordination between the Kremlin and Trump Tower has been confirmed, it is unthinkable that there wasn’t some sort of larger deal in place. The question is: what did the quid pro quo comprise? Continue reading
What the Kushner bombshell reveals.
Don’t be a pawn of Russian intelligence: you’re better than Trump.
This is Nixon firing Cox, on steroids.
March 20, 2017, was a turning point in American history.
In which Greg Olear takes questions about the Comey hearing.
What will Jim Comey do about Trump and Russia?
A modest proposal for our immodest president.