- Deaths of Distant Friends (or, John Updike Fucking Rocks)
- An Interview with D. Foy–Part 1
- Writing an Elegy for Ellicott City While Reading T.S. Eliot
- What the Tumor Left Behind
- Mark Your Calendar: September 26 is When Trump Will Implode
- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Twenty-five Women I Fell in Love With Before I Was Twenty-five
- Baby Foodie
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Saturday Music
J.M. Blaine sits down with Ministry frontman Al Jourgensen for a no-holds-barred discussion of Ministry, Buck Owens, politics and going to church on Sunday. No foolin’.
Author and grunge historian Steven Tow shines a light on Seattle’s Kinski, giving a guided tour through the band’s unique and ever-changing catalog.
Debut author Danny Bland talks about his new novel, In Case We Die and how he enticed some of the most respected names in music to narrate the audiobook.
Ben Tanzer examines an emotionally-charged incident with his sons and offers three surprising sonic gems to soothe his savage parental beast.
Weeklings Music Editor Joe Daly talks to legendary record producer Ken Caillat about his book, “Making Rumours” and the mind-blowing story behind the making of one of the greatest records in history.