- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 7: Dinner with Pence
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- An Outsider’s Guide to the 2017 French Election
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 6
- How Deep is Your Treason? The Three Tiers of Trump/Russia
- Trump/Russia Has Entered the Third and Final Act
- Postcards from the Resistance: Political Action for Introverts, Vol. 5
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Saturday Music
J.M. Blaine sits down with Ministry frontman Al Jourgensen for a no-holds-barred discussion of Ministry, Buck Owens, politics and going to church on Sunday. No foolin’.
Author and grunge historian Steven Tow shines a light on Seattle’s Kinski, giving a guided tour through the band’s unique and ever-changing catalog.
Debut author Danny Bland talks about his new novel, In Case We Die and how he enticed some of the most respected names in music to narrate the audiobook.
Ben Tanzer examines an emotionally-charged incident with his sons and offers three surprising sonic gems to soothe his savage parental beast.
Weeklings Music Editor Joe Daly talks to legendary record producer Ken Caillat about his book, “Making Rumours” and the mind-blowing story behind the making of one of the greatest records in history.