- The American Scream #4: Found in Translation (50 Things You Don’t Mean and What You Really Do)
- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Mourning Becomes Leonora: For a German Shepherd
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
- The Sinister History of U-Shaped Toilet Seats
- Monday Rock City: Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Ace Frehley Talks Sobriety, Space Travel & Making Peace with KISS
- The Political Education of an American Kid, 1973 v 2016
- How I Became Pretentious
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
Tag Archives: SCOTUS
He’d be amusing, sort of, if he weren’t so powerful. Continue reading
Let’s Follow This Mickey Mouse Jurisprudence to its Logical Conclusion and Replace the Supreme Court Justices with Nine Cartoon Characters
If they want to act like cartoon characters, SCOTUS should be replaced by cartoon characters.
On the subject of the sanctity of marriage, judge not lest ye be a GOP Congressman.
Supreme Court decisions on marriage and voting rights join Wendy Davis’ Texas filibuster for a lesson in the fight for equality.
When the men and women of the LGBT community first marched in 1970, little did they know they were marching for more than their own rights.
If same-sex couples are denied a right to marry, based on the specious argument that marriage has always been between one man and one woman, the rights of ALL citizens are in danger.