- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Moscow on the Potomac: February is Going According to Putin’s Plan
- The Week in Bad Poems: The Ballad of Trump and Putin
- Participation Trophy Politics
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- We Can Fight Lies with Facts…Until They Take the Internet Away
- How to Prepare the Press for War
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
- Tiny Crowds, Tiny Hands vs. Huge Crowds, Huge Hearts
- 5 Tips for Surviving as Female
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
Tag Archives: Stephen King
Taxi Driver may be the most important American film, and 40 years later, it still talks to us. Continue reading
Greg Olear whittles the Who’s Who of all of literature down to the 50 top names.
When is a myth like a horror movie or when is reality like a myth? Tom Gualtieri concludes his year of horror with five films that send their heroes into the darkness.
See a severed head talk! See deranged blondes! See Lyle Waggoner naked! See the best worst movies in this month’s installment of MY YEAR OF HORROR.
With the release of Evil Dead today and the death of Roger Ebert yesterday, Tom Gualtieri reflects on his despair at the equation of gore with fear.
Your shrink will have a field day with this month’s twisted psychotics, neurotics and schizophrenics, coming around to fill your life with horror.
Robert Burke Warren ponders the appeal of the Apocalypse, and reveals his four favorite End of Days reads.
Horror film aficionado Tom Gualtieri reveals his list of the 13 best horror films of all time.