- Against Active Measures: Take the Fight to the Russians
- After Comey: Will Democracy Die in Darkness?
- Trump White House Succession Planning: A Loyalty Day Thought Experiment
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- The Rosneft Commission: What We Should Be Looking For
- An Outsider’s Guide to the 2017 French Election
- How Deep is Your Treason? The Three Tiers of Trump/Russia
- Trump/Russia Has Entered the Third and Final Act
- Meet the Collaborators: A Rogue’s Gallery of Trumpromat
- The Complete Trump/Russia Timeline
- The Russia Story: Everything Donald Trump Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Stephen King
Taxi Driver may be the most important American film, and 40 years later, it still talks to us. Continue reading
Greg Olear whittles the Who’s Who of all of literature down to the 50 top names.
When is a myth like a horror movie or when is reality like a myth? Tom Gualtieri concludes his year of horror with five films that send their heroes into the darkness.
See a severed head talk! See deranged blondes! See Lyle Waggoner naked! See the best worst movies in this month’s installment of MY YEAR OF HORROR.
With the release of Evil Dead today and the death of Roger Ebert yesterday, Tom Gualtieri reflects on his despair at the equation of gore with fear.
Your shrink will have a field day with this month’s twisted psychotics, neurotics and schizophrenics, coming around to fill your life with horror.
Robert Burke Warren ponders the appeal of the Apocalypse, and reveals his four favorite End of Days reads.
Horror film aficionado Tom Gualtieri reveals his list of the 13 best horror films of all time.