- An Interview with D. Foy–Part 1
- Writing an Elegy for Ellicott City While Reading T.S. Eliot
- What the Tumor Left Behind
- Mark Your Calendar: September 26 is When Trump Will Implode
- Donald Trump’s America
- RNC: Not For Me
- Twenty-five Women I Fell in Love With Before I Was Twenty-five
- Baby Foodie
- With The Ringer and “Any Given Wednesday,” Bill Simmons Jumps the Shark
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: Stephen King
Greg Olear whittles the Who’s Who of all of literature down to the 50 top names.
When is a myth like a horror movie or when is reality like a myth? Tom Gualtieri concludes his year of horror with five films that send their heroes into the darkness.
See a severed head talk! See deranged blondes! See Lyle Waggoner naked! See the best worst movies in this month’s installment of MY YEAR OF HORROR.
With the release of Evil Dead today and the death of Roger Ebert yesterday, Tom Gualtieri reflects on his despair at the equation of gore with fear.
Your shrink will have a field day with this month’s twisted psychotics, neurotics and schizophrenics, coming around to fill your life with horror.
Robert Burke Warren ponders the appeal of the Apocalypse, and reveals his four favorite End of Days reads.
Horror film aficionado Tom Gualtieri reveals his list of the 13 best horror films of all time.